These truffles are truly simple… Satisfyingly delicious and no fancy equipment!
Truffles are one of those desserts we all find hard to resist. Why not surprise your Valentine with an indulgence which won’t sidetrack his or her weight loss goals. Everyone deserves a little chocolate.
Makes 14 to 20 depending on size you like!
9 OUNCES MORSELS (1¼ CUP CHOPPED) ORGANIC DARK
7 TABLESPOONS ORGANIC CANNED COCONUT MILK, FULL FAT
TEASPOON VANILLA EXTRACT
¼ CUP COCOA POWDER
½ CUP COCONUT, SHREDDED
- Chop chocolate and place in mixing bowl
- Heat coconut milk at medium heat till almost boiling
- Pour milk immediately over chocolate then loosely cover with cooking lid or towel for 5 minutes
- Stir gently with mixing spoon until fully melted, creamy and smooth
- Add vanilla
- Refrigerate until a knife inserted comes out clean, maybe an hour
- Meanwhile place cocoa and coconut in separate bowls for rolling
- After removing chocolate mixture from refrigerator, form balls with a tablespoon or small scooper
- Use your hands to roll the scooped chocolate into small round balls
- Roll balls in your choice of cocoa or coconut
- Enjoy the truffles immediately or refrigerate for later